Of interest is as follows, so check it! I suggest we talk about both issues at our next CCHRIST meeting this coming Thursday (10/11).
Word up (or down),
- October 24, a day of action for Darfur, will be the culmination of months of hard work. (From Amnesty International)
- No more delays in deploying peacekeepers to Darfur. No more needless deaths.
- We demand immediate action to end the violence in Darfur.
- On October 24, United Nations Day, we're going to make sure demands are heard. By mobilizing all of our resources and our activists from coast to coast, we'll show President, Congress and United Nations that we will not sit back as long as one of the world's worst human rights catastrophes continues to unfold.
- Why Did the President Put Children's Health at Risk?
- Click on this URL to take action now